What is the EULISP-Alumni club?The EULISP-Alumni association is an association of former participants in the EULISP study program at the University of Hanover. The alumni association institutionalizes the communication and the exchange of experiences between the former, current and future students of legal informatics as well as the members of the department and the private sector. Our members are therefore not only graduates, but also students, members of the teaching staff, representatives from business, etc. - only the connection to the EULISP study program and legal informatics is decisive.
What are our goals?The association pursues the goal of bringing together active and former EULISP students as well as the lecturers of the study program. It promotes communication and the exchange of experiences between
- the students and the private sector as well as representatives of public life,
- the European partner students of the participating universities,
- the European legal informatics institutes and their students to improve the reputation of the course and to strengthen the competitiveness of its graduates.
What are we doing to achieve these goals?The tasks of the association in the pursuit of its goals include in particular:
- the preparation and implementation of regular alumni meetings and local get-togethers, e.g. in Munich;
- co-organizing the graduation ceremony in cooperation with the Institute for Legal Informatics ("IRI") of the University of Hanover;
- the provision and maintenance of your own website / homepage as well as the maintenance of your own mailing list as a forum for scientific discussions and internal communication within the association
- maintaining your own groups on Xing and Facebook.
Who can become member?Anyone who is or feels connected to the supplementary course in legal informatics at the University of Hanover and the EULISP study program can become a member:
- Students and employees,
- Friends and sponsors of the EULISP study program.
Who can contribute?Basically anyone can contribute. To work in our working groups, we are always looking for enthusiastic colleagues who are committed, able to work in a team and have a talent for organization. We are also open to suggestions and new projects, provided they serve our goals. We look forward to an email to: email@example.com.
How is the EULISP-alumni association organized?The EULIS- Alumni Association consists of various working groups and the board. Most of the working groups organize themselves and can be reached via the respective contact person.
- Madia Jacobs (chairman)
- Lisa Büttner (vice-chairman)
- Benedikt Falkhofen (vice-chairman)